THRIVE4women supports professional women to develop STEM careers and launch businesses by developing capability, building confidence and paving access to industry connections. THRIVE4women is a new programme to introduce women to new product/service development (NPD) from idea to execution. We want to equip women with the necessary skills and confidence to develop a business or embark on a new career.
This programme is delivered online and in-person by experienced professionals and industry experts with 1:1 mentoring support follow up.
Most frequent questions and answers (FAQ's)
- A woman who has an idea to create a product or service in the STEM sector (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths)?
- An experienced professional woman in any field and who would like to explore a wider career opportunity in pharma, tech, medtech, mechanical, electronic or food?
- Are you a female work returner looking to get into the STEM sector?
- The programme will run for one half day each week (with some lunchtime/evening talks) for 16 weeks. The first module THRIVE Innovate will run for 6 weeks, followed by a short break, the second module THRIVE Execute will run for 10 weeks.
- Validation and articulation of your product/service (we can provide a product/service project for the programme)
- Preparation to Lead and Manage a STEM field product or service
- Overview of STEM New product/service delivery
- Pitching and Presentation skills
- Personal development
- Complimentary access to THRIVE female STEM network
- Please see our THRIVE Programme page for more details